Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Sunday 25 April 2010

So to get back to what I am doing now:
This is how far I got, about 2000 plastic bags but still a long way to go. But really my main concern is how to pack them all up and take them on the berliner S-bahn and the bus to the airport and ultimately on the plane?

Well, today it's a glorious sunny one here in Berlin, and I think I will try to worry about this at a later stage now and enjoy a free classical music concert at the KammerMusikSaal performed by the student of a nearby music school. I shall be also looking forward to my Pils at the Bier Garten in the Tier Garten, before getting back to work and hopefully find the time for more blogging!.....so much more to write, to say and to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment