Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Thursday 7 October 2010


Once more I am packing up! boxing all my plastic bags that performed for this event at the Zaccho Theatre in San Francisco for the Nina Haft dance company. It has been an amazing experience even if a very intense one to adapt to the theatre world and to not be in the way of so many people that collaborate to make the show happen, quite incredible for a solitary artist!



I am attaching some pics of my work before the performance took place.

The installations were made for three different dance pieces. I particularly loved the one were the dancer and the sculptures had to interact with each other, unfortunately I don't have nice pics of that one, because of the lighting and my poor camera equipment, nevertheless I post a little taste of what it looked like!



















No comments:

Post a Comment