Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Saturday 26 March 2011

VISIBLETRASH.NET, check it out!

Hello everybody!

I thought I share with you these links (see below)
Every time I browse through their pages I feel the same sensations of wonder when as a child I would come across one of those really colourful and glossy magazines of stickers I used to love collecting but only came to me on special occasions as a special treat. My greedy eyes would never get enough of those eclectic collages of colour, images and stories, all there, in front of my eyes, all together, all at once! And I, like a sponge, would try to soak everything in; drink up the whole delicious feast of extravaganza: an healthy elixir of the bizarre, a cure for the eye. My eyes craving the treatment and my hi mind all of sudden overwhelmed. What should I to do first? Stare and enjoy, or rather let the imagination canter on, riding those images to the wildest destinations?

Well, all I really wanted to say is that I find these links very inspirational and informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment