Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Monday 9 May 2011

'FOREVER AGAIN' at The RHONDDA HERITAGE PARK

'FOREVER AGAIN!'
The last dram of coal









Right after North Devon I rushed to Wales. Again it was another very interesting and nourishing experience and the sun shining on the glorious landscape made it a very uplifting journey.

So I visited for the first time the Rhondda Heritage Park: an old mining place now a museum.
There I set up a small art work to be part of their upcoming exhibition: 'Inside out' curated by Janet Pennell and organized by 'Up Yer Tree' founded by Wendy and Brian who I all had the pleasure to meet and briefly enjoy their company.
Another video sprang out of this opportunity, I really have enjoyed making it even if the quality of it is very low. I have yet to get the right program for my new posh camcorder that I have bought with the prize money of the Broomhill NSP.  I am Still a bit intimidated by technology and how to work it all out!!......


















No comments:

Post a Comment