Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Friday 8 July 2011

In Preparation for my Solo Show at Los Gatos Museum


So last Sunday was Open studio day here at the Aberystwyth Art Centre! The perfect occasion to test out the work done so far!
So far I have made about 50 plastic bags sheets, 50 more are to come. Each sheets is made out of approximately 100 bags.
You see, I am preparing work for my first museum solo show which will open on the 29th September at the Museum of Los Gatos, California.
As I said I have 50 more sheets to go and about 50 have already been shipped to the museum!.....but I won't say or give a way too much!!
Just a little anticipation and to show you the state of my studio until the other day.

Yes, because I could not move nor breathe anymore so I had to take it all down to make space and clear the my head and the air! The sheets are now folded away into a little stack.......
Loads more ideas came with this little test, loads more work to come my way!!!.......stay tune if you like to see what will happen next!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment