Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Monday 24 October 2011

photos of the Grand Experience event with Nina Haft & Dance Company at Los Gatos Museum

Another crazy week or two have passed by again. What I remember now is what the body tells me through its own language of pains and aches that are popping up all over me to the beat of various tics that have been building up and whose rhythms I desperately try to keep under control.
But I also remember some magical moments that made all the work worth while.
One of those moments was the performance of Nina Haft & Dance Company at the museum of Los Gatos.
I was touched to tears by the dancers interaction with my work, their moves have created an incredible magical atmosphere that kept all the viewers including myself mesmerized.

here are some pics and hopefully a video will follow soon

















No comments:

Post a Comment