Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Monday 12 December 2011

PACKING UP AT MONTALVO

So my time here at Montalvo is sadly coming to an end and as you can see in the photos below I have been packing!  18 Boxes full of plastic bags: 30 thousand of them.

Since the 19th November I have been deinstalling my work at the Los Gatos Art Museum as well as the one on the Montalvo grounds. It has been quite overwhelming to take a part, deconstruct, dry, fold, squeeze and squash 2 big projects in one go simultaneously and I have been through some dark patches thorough that process, but now that I have it done and have figured out where and when to ship them I feel much relief and will spend the last of my time here, editing few more videos and testing few more ideas in the Redwood woods here at Montalvo


No comments:

Post a Comment