Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Tuesday 10 April 2012

STAYING AT THE DOLPHIN GUEST HOUSE IN STAMFORD

While setting up my work at Burghley House in Stamford I stayed at the Dolphin Guest House (http://www.thedolphinguesthouse.co.uk/). I would definitely recommend it as I truly enjoyed my cosy  and clean room, the warm welcoming of the landlady and her very friendly and pleasant energy.
I 've also enjoyed my breakfast even if I did not go for the english one I had delicious fresh fruit with yogurt and her very special home made Granola. Also look out for another treat: home baked lemon biscuits.
Plus Stamford is a stunning little town well worth visiting. Another real highlight is Burghley and not just the house but it's sculpture garden curated by artist Michael Shaw. The exhibition takes place every year from April until November. It's definitely a great opportunity to see good art surrounded by nature or the other way around: see nature surrounded by art!  (http://www.burghley.co.uk/)

No comments:

Post a Comment