Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Saturday 9 June 2012

NOR A WEED OR A PARASITE, Non native, invasive, noxious, unwanted and in...


The music that complements my installation is by american composer and musician Paul Kikuchi, who I had the honour to meet at the Montalvo Arts Center, during my stay there last year. http://paulkikuchi.com/
He collaborates with other talented artists that are listed in the credit scores at the end. I am big fun of his work and this is the 3rd time Paul has allowed me to utilize his music to evoke the atmosphere of the space, of the place and of the concept of the idea behind the artwork. I hope you enjoy it!

Music performed by Paul Kikuchi, Stuart Dempster, Bill Horist, Jesse, Olsen, Alex Vittum for 'Prelude' from the album: 'Portable Sanctuary' vol.1. 
Paul Kikuchi and Jesse Olsen  for 'Cumulus' from the Album: 'Open Graves: Hollow Lake' 

By the way the artwork is set at the Gewerbemuseum in Winterthur, Switzerland. For more info about the show, the museum and the installation please scroll down to older posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment