Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Wednesday 11 July 2012

PLASTIC BAGS IN TRANSIT KILLING ME SOFTLY: an overview

At last! Finally I got around to edit these two videos about transformation and change.
Slight metamorphosis through minimal interventions that over the years have moulded my artwork, my mind, myself, and my concept of art. A drop moulding a rock, through the years
Slow, persistent and imperceptible changes that only time can carve out to reveal them. The same transmutations mountains are sculpted by the action of wind and rain.
Each work informed and informing its surrounding, absorbing and reflecting the environment in order to briefly blend and be part of the landscape while creating a whole new one........


The video below is an overview of my outdoor works so far and the next one up of my indoor works.

Inside out, outside in!
Bags flowing one into the other and into the next ones.......

No comments:

Post a Comment