Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Answer to my erratic jogging thoughts

I thought I paste below here Jennifer's reply to my erratic jogging thoughts.

I think her writing is much more to the point and clearer than all my words, what she wrote is exactly what I mean!

I am so glad that Italy preserves history, this is drastically important. But, of course, it must make new art history and not let the past stop the new from happening. While conserving and making available precious and essential antiquities, it must also participate in creating a fresh, GREEN contemporary art history that will ALSO change the world. The Great Repressed in America is, in fact, history, as we rush to constantly make it new (so said Ezra Pound). Somewhere we have to have a balance.


SO RIGHT!
thank you Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment