Finalist of the Broomhill Sculpture Prize

Claudia Borgna

Tuesday 11 October 2011

California, here I am!

Wow! I have landed at San Francisco airport almost a month ago now and it has been crazy!

A roller coster of events, I am barely catching my breath from excitement. And catching it just in half. A half breath in between all the task and work still to be done just to briefly update the blog with all the happenings, trying to remember them while they are still fresh, because they are quickly being overtaken by all the new ones.

Time doesn't seem to be ever enough for all the opportunities and occasions to be creative right now, and I definitely have not yet had a second of boredom! I shall be looking forward to that too!!

The first two weeks I spent setting up the show for the Los Gatos Art Museum. My bags took over the whole Museum, inside and outside! All 16.000 of them received an honest, warm welcoming, I was truly touched by the attentions and the interest they attracted!

so I thought I share some quick picks!

Room 1

TITLE:

'IN THE BEGINNING IT WAS AIR AND WATER, AND PLASTIC BAGS, THEN MAN CREATED UMBRELLAS'





No comments:

Post a Comment